■ Pair the headset
1. Ensure that your mobile device is on and the headset is off.
2. To pair the headset if it has not been previously paired with a device,
switch on the headset. The headset enters the pairing mode, and the
blue indicator light starts to flash quickly.
To pair the headset if it has been previously paired with another
device, ensure that the headset is switched off, and press and hold the
multifunction key (for about 4 seconds) until the blue indicator light
starts to flash quickly.
3. Activate the Bluetooth feature on your device, and set it to search for
Bluetooth devices. For details, see the user guide of your device.
4. Select the headset (Nokia BH-804) from the list of found devices.
5. Enter 0000 to pair and connect the headset to your device, if your
device asks you to do so. In some devices, you may need to make the
connection separately after pairing. For details, see the user guide of
If pairing is successful, the headset appears in the menu of the mobile
device where you can view the currently paired Bluetooth devices.
When the headset is connected to your device and is ready for use, the
blue indicator light flashes slowly.
G e t s t a r t e d